Magic Mobility Ltd are proud to become UK partners with Sagic and Surewise mobility scooter insurance
Mobility scooters are a great help for people who have difficulty maintaining their independence due to mobility limitations. Surewise.com’s mobility scooter insurance helps ensure their independence with comprehensive cover for accidental damage, theft, third party liability, recovery, and personal accident. Three levels of cover are available for all types of mobility scooters. So you can insure lightweight class 2 scooters and heavy duty, all-terrain class 3 vehicles for 1, 2 or 3 years.
Policies start at just £4.40/month or save by paying annually from £44.00 per year. You can get a quote quickly and easily online and this policy is underwritten by SAGIC, The Salvation Army General Insurance Company, who are wholly owned by The Salvation Army. SAGIC is the only underwriter to give back 100% of its profits to help those in need.
Now available with 24/7 365 days a year breakdown and recovery service.
All our Mobility Scooter Insurance policies include cover for breakdown recovery costs as standard. This means the insured can claim at later date for the costs of a taxi to collect you and your scooter in the event of a breakdown.
- Puncture Repair at no extra cost
- Cover New and Second-hand scooters
- Costs for transport home, within 10-mile radius of home or repair centre
- Recovery covers holiday accommodation within a 10-mile radius
- Recovery assistance available 24/7
- Key cover upgrade available
- Personal accident
- Accidental damage
- Malicious damage and Vandalism
- Fire, storm and flood
- Third party liability up to £2M
- Personal effects
- One policy can cover multiple scooter riders – not just yourself
- Hire costs for alternative equipment
- International travel cover
- Legal expenses up to £100,000